Studying in another country can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your undergraduate career. Studying abroad will widen your horizons and enrich you with new ways of thinking about the world as you experience a different culture.
Trips last from 10 to 14 days, and students who receive financial aid may be able to use their award toward a Study Abroad experience. Past study tours have taken students to destinations like Argentina, Belize, Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, England, India, Israel, Mexico, Peru, Spain and Turkey.
Benefits of the Study Abroad Program
Through your Study Abroad tour, you will:
- Gain firsthand experience of the world beyond the United States
- Develop knowledge and interest in a particular city, country or region
- See connections between your own culture and other cultures
- Increase intercultural dialogue, civility and goodwill
- Achieve academic, career and personal goals
- Discover new goals and new ways to make a positive impact on the world
Upcoming Spring and Summer 2015 Study Abroad Trips:
Peru, Belize (Archaeology), Turkey and a destination in Asia
For more information, please contact Oscar Cabrera, head of the Foreign Languages department, at 215.751.8640.