Community College of Philadelphia has awarded millions of dollars in scholarships, which you can use either toward your studies at the College or to continue on at a four-year institution. You will be considered for multiple scholarships by completing just one application. You do not have to select a specific scholarship; if you meet the criteria, you will be considered for all scholarships available.
To apply for scholarships at the College, you must be a current student or have applied for admission. If you have not yet applied for admission, you can complete a College admission application online.
When completing the scholarship application, follow these helpful hints:
- Notify the individual who will be writing your letter of recommendation as early as possible so he or she can be prepared.
- Carefully draft your essay—use correct grammar and punctuation, answer questions and address topics concisely, and follow directions regarding essay length.
- Save your application at any time and return later to continue.
- Review your online application thoroughly; you cannot change or access it once it is submitted.
- Your application will be used to determine eligibility for all scholarships throughout the entire academic year ending June 30. Applications must be submitted on a yearly basis.
Check out these websites to learn more about nationally available scholarships.
For more information, call the scholarship hotline at 215.496.6182 or email.