Student Academic Computer Center
The Student Academic Computer Center (SACC) offers students free access to computer workstations to assist them as they conduct research or complete other academic work for their classes. The computers in each SACC lab are equipped with various software applications, email, Internet, and laser printing capability. At most locations, students must have a valid College ID and be currently enrolled to gain entry into a SACC lab to use the computers. Students should also familiarize themselves with printing limits and other guidelines posted in each lab location.
- Individual workstations equipped with various software applications, such as Windows 7/Microsoft Office 2010, Adobe Pagemaker and Illustrator
- Instructional aides and student lab helpers who can assist students and troubleshoot
- Free laser printing (daily printing limits are enforced)
- Tutoring for CIS 103 and OA 106
- Adaptive technology and other accommodations for students with disabilities
- Workshops designed to help increase students’ computer literacy skills
For more information and updated workshop schedules, please visit the Learning Lab Department website.
Hours and Locations
Bonnell Building, Room B2-33
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Call 215-751-8810 for more information.
Center for Business and Industry, Room C3-17
Monday-Thursday: 7:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Call 215-496-6166 for more information.
Northeast Regional Center, Learning Commons
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call 215-972-6246 for more information.
Northwest Regional Center, Room 120
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call 215-496-6016 for more information.
West Regional Center, Learning Commons
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Call 267-299-5848 for more information.