The High School Equivalency Test Preparation will be offering courses during the spring 2022 semester. All courses will be offered online. If you have any questions, please email Adultliteracy@ccp.edu.
All spring 2022 High School Equivalency Test Preparation courses will be held entirely online. All students, new and returning, are encouraged to attend an information session prior to the start of the semester to learn more about our program and how our classes will operate remotely.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Maguire at email@example.com.
The College offers high school equivalency preparation classes to help you prepare for the HiSET and/or GED ® exams. HiSET is a trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). GED is a trademark of GED Testing Service.
- COURSE FEE: $80 (Includes textbooks)
- Monday, November 15, 2021 through Monday, January 10, 2022.
- Spring 2022 semester begins on Tuesday, January 18, 2022. The schedule will be available by November 1, 2021.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made online using a credit or debit card. Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment. Refunds will be granted only if the class is canceled or the student withdraws before the first class meeting. To withdraw, please email Adultliteracy@ccp.edu.
- To register online, you must use a credit or debit card to pay (additional fees may be applicable).
Fall 2021 Schedule
|Sec #||Location||Subj||Crse||Title||Hrs||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|004||DIS||GEDP||A8815||HSE Math Skills||75||MW||9:00am - 12:00pm||09/08/2021||12/06/2021|
|003||DIS||GEDP||A8817||HSE Writing Skills||75||TR||9:00am - 12:00pm||09/07/2021||12/02/2021|
|001||DIS||GEDP||D0001||HSE Mathematics and Science Skills||75||MW||6:00pm - 9:00pm||09/08/2021||12/06/2021|
|001||DIS||GEDP||D0002||HSE Writing, Reading Comprehension and Social Studies Skills||75||TR||6:00pm - 9:00pm||09/07/2021||12/02/2021|
Distance: Online Courses
Main Campus: 1700 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia PA, 19130
Northwest Regional Center: 1300 W. Godfrey Ave., Philadelphia PA, 19141
West Regional Center: 4725 Chestnut St., Philadelphia PA, 19139
All students must have a Community College of Philadelphia Photo ID card before the start of class. After you complete the registration, get your Photo ID card at the Main Campus Security Office in the Mint Building, Room MG-12, two weeks before the first day of class.
For more information, please call 215-751-8381 or 8531. You can also email Adultliteracy@ccp.edu.
HSE Hotline: 215-751-8376