All students, new and returning, are encouraged to attend an information session prior to the start of the semester to learn more about our program.
If you have any questions, please contact Gretchen Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The College offers high school equivalency preparation classes to help you prepare for the HiSET and/or GED ® exams. HiSET is a trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). GED is a trademark of GED Testing Service.
- COURSE FEE: $80 (Includes textbooks)
- Registration is currently closed. The next semester new students can enroll is Spring 2023. To receive information when registration opens, sign up for the HSE Prep interest list here.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made online using a credit or debit card. Classes may be canceled due to low enrollment. Refunds will be granted only if the class is canceled or the student withdraws before the first class meeting. To withdraw, please email Adultliteracy@ccp.edu.
- To register online, you must use a credit or debit card to pay (additional fees may be applicable).
- Students must be 18 or older.
|Sec #||Location||Subj||Crse||Title||Hrs||Days||Time||Start Date||End Date|
|006||Main Campus||GEDP||D0001||HSE Mathematics and Science Skills||75||Mon./Wed.||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||09/07/2022||12/05/2022|
|007||Online||GEDP||D0001||HSE Mathematics and Science Skills||75||Mon./Wed.||6:30 - 9:30 p.m.||09/07/2022||12/05/2022|
|007||Main Campus||GEDP||D0002||HSE Writing, Reading Comprehension and Social Studies Skills||75||Tues./Thurs.||9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||09/06/2022||12/06/2022|
|008||Online||GEDP||D0002||HSE Writing, Reading Comprehension and Social Studies Skills||75||Tues./Thurs.||6:30 - 9:30 p.m.||09/06/2022||12/06/2022|
Distance: Online Courses
Main Campus: 1700 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia PA, 19130
Northeast Regional Center: 12901 Townsend Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19154
West Regional Center: 4725 Chestnut St., Philadelphia PA, 19139
In-person students must have a Community College of Philadelphia Photo ID card before the start of class. After you complete the registration, get your Photo ID card at the Main Campus Security Office in the Mint Building, Room MG-12, two weeks before the first day of class.
For more information, please call 215-751-8531. You can also email Adultliteracy@ccp.edu.