This comprehensive program starts with foundational instruction on Amazon Web Services with coverage on cloud computing and available AWS services, as well as a guided hands-on look at using services such as EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), S3 (Simple Storage Service), and more. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) course is designed to provide a solid foundational understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure-as-a-service products. The program first covers concepts necessary to understand cloud computing platforms, working with virtual machines, storage in the cloud, security, high availability, and more.
This course covers the fundamentals of cloud computing, AWS core services such as Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, and Amazon S3, security, architecture design principles, best practices, and cost management. Designed to help students understand Amazon Web Services at a high level, the content introduces for students cloud computing concepts and key AWS services. The course is also designed to prepare students for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam according to the certification exam guide published by Amazon Web Services.
- Employ proper security and networking methods in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Understand computing and storage in AWS
- Use databases and employing analytics in AWS
- Engage in AWS developer, management tools, mobile and application services
- Network with Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Amazon EC2
- Employ instrumentation, scalability, content delivery, serverless computing, and database technologies
- Create strategies around the shared responsibility model, identity and access management, as well as key services and concepts in managing AWS accounts and credentials
After completing this program, learners will have the opportunity to take the leading national/industry-recognized certification exam(s) essential to entry-level employment in this fast-growing field.
Optional Volunteer Externship Opportunity
Learners who complete this program are eligible to participate in an optional volunteer externship opportunity with a local company/agency/organization whose work aligns with this area of study in order to gain valuable hands-on experience. As learners progress through their eLearning program, an externship coordinator will reach out to coordinate placement.
Note: Additional documentation including health records, immunizations, drug screening, criminal background checks, etc. may be required by the externship facility.
Upon registering, you have six (6) months to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to Start Today!
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.