This course provides a comprehensive preparation for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification exam. This includes exam-taking tips, 25 comprehensive module quizzes, and two full-length, and 150-question practice exams covering the areas of interest from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), which will provide a report to help you determine areas of weakness.
In this course, you will review subjects such as:
- Explain the five stages of a project life cycle and illustrate how these stages can overlap.
- Demonstrate how to create a project management plan with subsidiary plans.
- Recognize how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect projects.
- Explain the overlapping nature of project activities. Practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes.
- Illustrate how a project's various baselines are determined, planned for, and managed. This includes scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others.
- Recognize how to effectively manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Explain the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project.
Determine forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to get started today!||Online||$459|
Course Hours: 23 hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.