Spurring creativity in teams can be very challenging but could also be the difference between a successful team and an unsuccessful one. This course looks at spurring creativity and innovation in teams and organizations. Drawing on the latest academic thinking, it outlines the key factors for creative teams. Further, the course focuses on tools and techniques designed to yield more productive thinking in collective settings. Participants learn about a number of targeted tools, including brainstorming, Discussion 66, Provocation, and others, to generate fresh thinking in smaller group settings and in their organizations.
- Explain the connection between creativity and innovation
- Outline the five factors for creative teams
- Use team creative tools such as brainstorming, Discussion 66, anonymous idea generation, and visioning
- Identify the importance of diversity in team creativity
- Techniques for prototyping new ideas
- How to overcome creative barriers for teams and organizations
- Ways to make teams and organizations more open to creativity and innovation
"Happy to have completed yet another thought provoking and stimulating course. Many great points were covered, especially that 'push back' can hinder innovation due to resistance to change in organizations."
-- Cheriah, Creativity in Teams and Organizations
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to Start Today!||Online||$79|
Course Hours: 5 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.