Breathe new life into your yard and nurture a flourishing garden. This course will guide you through the basics of garden design, plant selection, planting, maintaining your garden and troubleshooting. Experience success and enjoy the natural environment you have created. Whether you're hoping to eat out of your garden or just enjoy the view, this course can help you get the most out of your small space.
- Recognize the function and importance of soil and soil types on plant growth
- Choose the right plant for your environment such as light needs
- Identify best practices for watering, mulching, and growing plants from seeds
- Explain design principles for small spaces, containers, and the elements of square foot gardening
- Understand categories of plants and their role in garden design
- Learn how to successfully maintain a garden and troubleshoot common gardening issues
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to get started today!
Course Hours: 1.5 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.