ICD-10 is an upgraded diagnostic and procedural medical coding system that, by law, must be implemented throughout the healthcare industry. Jump-start your career as a medical coder, medical administrative assistant, front office coordinator, or insurance claims specialist.
This online program offers you comprehensive, robust training using the ICD-10-CM (diagnostic) and ICD-10-PCS (procedural) coding manuals. You will find information on the impact of the coding changes on medical coders, health care staff, physicians, software systems, documentation and information technology.
- Understand the structure of an ICD-10-CM code
- Navigate the layout of the ICD-10-CM coding manual
- Identify and apply the steps required code diagnoses and procedures using the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding manuals
- Describe the layout and guidelines of the ICD-10-PCS
- Indicate the characters that make up an ICD-10-PCS code and identify each character's purpose
Upon registering, you have six (6) months to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to Start Today!||Online||$1,795|
Course Hours: 200 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.