A streamlined approach to project management based on the best practices of experienced, effective project managers. This course cuts through the clutter and focuses on the key principles of project management in the real world. Learn tools and techniques for achieving project success. You will understand how to establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders.
This course provides a clear road map for leading a project through the five key project stages: Initiating, Planning, Controlling, Executing and Closing. You will be exposed to the basic tools employed in each of these stages. This includes templates for a comprehensive project plan, work breakdown schedules, task list, issue list, risk register and close-out documents. Each stage is illustrated by examples and video commentary by project management professionals, where you can see how best practices are applied to solve project challenges.
- Understand the five project stages (Initiating, Planning, Controlling, Executing and Closing)
- Recognize constraints for projects (scope, time, and budget)
- How to establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders
- Manage the planning, execution, and control of your projects
- Recognize effective tools for change management, project management best practice, including Agile, Lean, and other techniques
- Project team dynamics, how to communicate clearly with stakeholders and project team members
- Explain and employ key tools and techniques employed in the five stages
- Closing process for your project, including transfer, acceptance, and approval
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to get started today!||Online||$249|
Course Hours: 10 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.