Work more efficiently by automating certain tasks and maintaining consistency between documents. Create more complex documents that include lists, tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts. Plus, merge data into documents to personalize correspondence and address envelopes/labels.
Creating professional-looking documents can help you give your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings helps your organization reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
This class covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certifications.
- Organize content using tables and charts
- Customize formats using styles and themes
- Insert content using quick parts
- Use templates to automate document formatting
- Control the flow of a document
- Simplify and manage long documents
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels
Workshops that compliment this program include:
- Microsoft Word 2019 – Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Basic
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Live Online||Fee: $179 (Tuition: $154, Downloadable Text: $25)|
Center for Business and Industry
|Fee: $179 (Tuition: $154, Downloadable Text: $25)|