We all have a personal brand that expresses our values, experiences, personalities, and ultimately everything that makes each of us unique people who stand apart from the crowd. This course focuses on teaching you how to brand yourself professionally. What is brand? How do you maintain your personal brand? The assignments in this program discuss the value of personal branding. Find the best way to craft your personal brand statement. Learn the best methods for communicating your personal brand to clients, employers, and other industry professionals.
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand
- Describe how to develop a personal branding statement
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition
- Discuss online assets, including website/blogs, social media, and videos
- Discuss offline assets, including dress/appearance, business cards, personal outreach, and mentors
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where your brand is weak
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in your field
- Explain how to maintain and protect your brand
"Helpful learning for the job search preparation and building up your resume. Very helpful in starting a new business and having your own website." -- Idajet, Personal Branding
"I recommend this training for all employees. In my view, it would collectively create a robust corporate governance structure in organizations." -- Dauda, Personal Branding
Upon registering, you have ninety (90) days to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to Start Today!||Online||Free through December 31, 2021|
Course Hours: 3 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.