Life and Success Coaching, a rapidly growing field of personal development, significantly impacts how individuals achieve success in life. This certificate program provides the tools and techniques for acquiring foundational coaching competencies, developing coaching models and understanding the personal change process. It is ideal for those wishing to develop the knowledge and skills of Life and Success Coaching and strengthen their coaching competence.
Professional Coaching consists of three workshops (18 hours) and students must successfully complete all three to receive the certificate.
Your customized coaching tool kit includes exercises, tools and current information on coaching principles and practices while you are taught by an International Coach Federation - accredited coach.
Professional coaching is much more than a management strategy; it involves using a specific set of skills to bring out the best in people. In this workshop, you will explore various coaching skills, operating assumptions and practices. You will learn how to set the structure for coaching, establish expectations and goals, and measure results. You will use real-world case studies and practice coaching techniques.
- History and trends in professional coaching
- Competencies required to become a professional coach
- How to set the tone of the coaching relationship
- Powerful coaching models that focus on the “what” and “how” of coaching
- Differences between giving advice and helping a client discover his/her motivation for change
- Techniques to help a client gain insight into creating a successful future
- History and Trends in Professional Coaching
- Coaching Competencies
- Structuring the Coaching Relationship
- Coaching Models
- Client Strategies
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times
Feb. 21, 2024
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(1 hour lunch break)