The emergence of eCommerce has dramatically reshaped the modern marketplace. Business owners are no longer anchored to a physical store—or stuck paying the overhead costs to operate them. Whether you know exactly what you want to sell or are still fishing around for ideas, this course will guide you through the process of generating product ideas, performing market and audience research, organizing a sourcing process, finding the best eCommerce platform, developing a shipping and fulfillment strategy, and marketing your online store to boost traffic and sales.
- Identify strategies for generating ideas for new online products or services
- Test market demand for eCommerce goods and services using strategies
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of self-made sourcing and how to track your total production costs
- Understand the four main pricing strategies: market, cost, value, and dynamic pricing
- Describe the features of popular eCommerce platforms and their building blocks of of eCommerce branding
- Strategies for effective product descriptions, photos, shipping, and marketing
Upon registering, you have ninety (90) days to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to Start Today!||Online||Free through June 1, 2022|
Course Hours: 1.5 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.