Thursday, Dec. 1 | 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. | Register Now
You can gain several benefits from an internship:
- Valuable work experience and career path exploration
- A competitive edge in the job market
- Networking and making connections with professionals in the field
- Growth and confidence in your skills and abilities
- Job opportunities with your internship organization
Employers will be looking to hire talented candidates like you. Here are some of the organizations that will be in attendance:
- Humareso Hospitality; 1 to 2 interns; hospitality, food and beverage management; $14.46/hour
- NWON Opportunities LLC; 1 to 2 interns; HR, social media, construction or real estate development; 1 to 2 interns; business administration, psychology, education, human services, social science, communications or liberal arts; $15 to $18/hour
- Presbyterian Historical Society Archives, 1 intern, communications or liberal arts; $15/hour
The ROZ Group, Inc., 5 interns, marketing, $18/hour
- Sesame Place; 3 interns; marketing coordinator, human resources training, costume specialist, public safety officer, business leadership, business administration, fashion and hospitality, communications or liberal arts; $14.46/hour
- Turner Construction; 1 to 2 interns; architecture, design or construction; more than $15/hour
Get ready for the fair!
Career Connections will help you prepare for success. Here’s what you need to do:
- Please register in advance
- Log in to MyCCP to upload your résumé on Handshake. Please contact our office at 215-496-6176 if you have any questions or issues accessing the platform to upload your résumé.
- Make sure your résumé effectively reflects your education and experience, and is current and error-free. Make an appointment with a Career Connections Pathway coordinator to create a résumé, or have one reviewed and approved.
- Create an elevator pitch for employers about your skills and career goals. Pathway coordinators can also help you develop this statement.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-496-6176.