PennFuture, in collaboration with Clean Air Council and PennEnvironment, will host clean energy leaders from the Philadelphia-area’s community education sectors to highlight the latest resources, research, training, and progress that citizens can draw upon to move toward a future that relies on clean energy and energy efficiency technologies during an upcoming discussion. The event will be held at Community College of Philadelphia's Center for Business and Insdustry (18th and Callowhill streets) in Room C2-28.
- Joseph Minott, Executive Director, Clean Air Council
- Christine Knapp, Director, City of Philadelphia, Office of Sustainability
- Jessica Ennis, Legislative Director, Climate & Energy, EarthJustice
- Steve Luxton, Executive Director, Energy Coordinating Authority
- Jeff Colter, Field Supervisor of Weatherization, Energy Coordinating Authority
- Dr. Ruth McDermott-Levy, Associate Professor and Director, Center for Global and Public Health, Villanova University
- Gary Bixby, Director of Facilities, Planning and Construction Management, Community College of Philadelphia
RSVP: Please RSVP to PennFuture Director of Communications Stephanie Rex at email@example.com.