Saturday, February 25 | 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. | Join us on Zoom
Are you interested in pursuing a STEM-related career path? Curious about the College’s health care programs?
Hear from STEM and health care alumni as they speak about their education and career journeys, from their days as Community College of Philadelphia students to their current job roles and what the future holds for them. Alumni speakers include:
- Marcella Stokes, Owner of eRubrick LLC; an Atlanta based company.
- Si A. Yoo, Assistant Professor of Foundational Mathematics, Community College of Philadelphia
- Rashona Thomas, Philadelphia Department of Public Health as a Training Development and Coordination Manager.
- Brandon Snead, MS, CTRS, Instructor, Recreational Therapy Program at Temple University, Philadelphia.
- Corinne Schreiber, MS Ed, R.T, Assistant Professor, DMI program, Community College of Philadelphia
Guest Speaker: Dr. Mehran Yazdanian, V.P. of Research & Development Operations, Teva Pharmaceutical.
Moderated by: Lisa Johnson, Ph.D., RN, CPN, Associate Professor of Nursing