Tuesday, November 23 | 6–7 p.m.
Join us to learn how you can start or finish your degree or certificate at Community College of Philadelphia, where your education can help you enter the workforce, qualify you for more job opportunities, change careers or earn bachelor’s degree. Learn about certificate and degree programs that prepare you for in-demand careers and further education, and how you can transfer previously earned college credits or earn credits for your experience. You will also receive information about benefits offered at the College:
- Academic and student support services that help you to achieve your goals
- Programs and scholarships that can assist in paying for your education
- Assistance in applying for financial aid
- Career planning and preparation
- Transfer agreements and programs that make it easy for you to transition to four-year schools
RSVP here no later than November 22.