Health and wellness activities offered at Community College of Philadelphia are designed to raise awareness about health maintenance issues, provide health screenings and provide a convenient venue for community health information for students, staff and faculty. In addition, the activities support the mission of the College by assisting students through health-related events that foster healthy lifestyles, attitudes and behaviors through educational programming and outreach.
Here are some examples of how the College supports the health of our students, faculty and staff:
- Healthy Cooking Demonstrations
- Student Health Insurance
- HIV/AIDS Education and Awareness
- Body Image/Eating Disorders Education and Awareness
- Health Information Brochures
- Ask the Dietician
- Final Exam Stress Relief
- Health Expo
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Mammography Screening (faculty and staff)
- Influenza Clinic
- Vision Screening
More information about these offerings and activities, including the date, time and location, will be communicated to students, faculty and staff in MyCCP.