On Campus Recruitment (OCR) Online Form
The Career Connections department at Community College of Philadelphia offers a competitive On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) program. Our OCR program affords employers and partner organizations in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties the opportunity to connect with our students for full-time and part-time job opportunities, as well as experiential learning opportunities like internships, externships and apprenticeships, just to name a few. Our OCR program is held in September, October and November during the Fall semester, and in February, March and April during the Spring semester.
After you register for your requested On-Campus Recruitment tabling day(s), we are asking that you post your open job opportunities in the Career Connections Employment Hub (CCEH). Once there, you will have the opportunity to search resumes, request on-campus interviews through our employment hub platform and print out resume books for students that meet your job opportunity criteria.
If you are a first time user of the Career Connections Employment Hub (CCEH), you will need to follow these steps to verify your profile and register for the event:
1. Visit the Career Connections Employment Hub
2. Select ‘Employer Sign up’ to create your profile
3. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for profile approval, then you’ll be able to register for the event and post jobs for students to browse
If you already registered for an employer account through the Career Connections Employment Hub (CCEH), you can RSVP by clicking on the Events Tab on the left-hand side of the page to confirm your attendance. You will receive a form asking you to detail the types of jobs you are hiring for along with the number of jobs available.
Our Fall On-Campus Recruitment program will run from September 12, 2019 to November 19, 2019 at our Main Campus and three Regional Center locations.
- Main Campus, 1700 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA 19130
- Northeast Regional Center, 12901 Townsend Road, Philadelphia, PA 19154
- Northwest Regional Center, 1300 West Godfrey Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19141
- West Regional Center, 4725 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139
Benefits of our On-Campus Recruitment program:
- Raise your company’s visibility to more than 25,000 students
- Flexibility to choose your own schedule during our OCR recruitment cycles
- Free promotion to our students about your company's visit
- Career Connections will handle scheduling your on-campus interviewing at your request
- Private interview room, a conference room (capable of holding 25 participants) or a computer lab (20 computers) to host company information sessions
- Recruitment tables are set up in high student traffic areas
Please complete the form below to request your on-campus recruitment dates. You are welcome to select a maximum of two dates at the Main Campus and one date at one of our regional centers for the Fall semester.
Due to high demand, dates are filled on a first-come, first-served basis and will be finalized once your organization post your open job opportunities on our employment hub platform for our students and alumni to view.