Readmit Students

If you’re a former student who has been away from the College for two or more years, you must complete the online admission application. If you were dropped for insufficient academic progress, please contact the Counseling Center for information on reinstatement filing deadlines and requirements.

If you have questions, please contact Admissions at 215-751-8010, by email or visit us in the Welcome Center in the Pavilion Building, Room P1-05.

Apply Now

Note: Applicants who only took noncredit courses at the College are not considered readmit students and should apply as new students. Please follow the Admission Process.