The Fast Path to Completing Your Degree...
Take Four Courses and Enroll in a Fifth Course for Free
Complete with 15 will provide eligible students, who enroll in four courses (minimum 12 credits) each semester with a scholarship that will fund an additional three-credit course. By enrolling in five courses per semester for a minimum of 15 credits, you will complete your associate’s degree in less time while saving money.
- All College policies apply. Please refer to the College Catalog for specific policies.
- Applicant must be a resident of Philadelphia County and must be a citizen or resident alien. Philadelphia residents are defined as adults who have lived in Philadelphia for at least 12 months if they moved from another state or three months if they moved from another location in Pennsylvania. Documentation may be required.
- Applicant must have earned at least 24 credits (including transfer credit, credit by exam and credit for life experience) and have been enrolled in at least 9 credits and no more than 14 credits the semester prior to receiving the Complete with 15 scholarship.
- Any developmental courses taken must have been completed with a passing grade (P) on the first attempt and prior to applying for a Complete with 15 scholarship.
- Applicant must be an enrolled Community College of Philadelphia student in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Applicant can have no holds or outstanding financial obligations at the College.
- Applicant is only eligible to receive the Complete with 15 scholarship when enrolled in courses required by his/her degree/certificate program.
- Applicant must be able to complete remaining courses required for an associate’s degree within three semesters (at a minimum enrollment of 15 credits per semester).
- Applicant must commit to completing courses in an outlined sequence, to meet with an advisor once a semester and register for courses during the first week of open registration.
Questions? Send us an email if you have questions about Complete with 15.
If you are using any transfer credits from another institution to meet the minimum eligibility criteria of 24 credits, you must transfer these credits officially through the Transfer Credit and Placement Office, located in MG-17. You do not need to send transcripts for any coursework completed at Community College of Philadelphia.
Applications that are submitted incomplete will not be considered.
You are required to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov no later than May 1. If you are selected for verification, you must follow all instructions and comply with all requests to complete the verification process no later than June 1. Community College of Philadelphia’s Federal School Code is 003249.
Once your application has been received and your eligibility for the scholarship has been verified, you will receive written notice of your Complete with 15 scholarship award. Upon acceptance of this award, you are required to sign a scholarship agreement and meet with an advisor to map out your education plan, select courses and register. The scholarship is renewable for 3 semesters if eligibility criteria are met each semester.
Requirements for Renewal
To remain eligible for scholarship renewal, you must maintain good academic standing, have no withdrawals or course failures, no enrollment changes to your agreed upon course sequence or declared major/degree, and meet all financial obligations.