Wanamaker Scholars Program
The Wanamaker Institute of Industries and Community College of Philadelphia have partnered to establish the Wanamaker Scholars Program to provide financial support for Philadelphia residents meeting established criteria. Under the Wanamaker - Finish Line Scholarship, students selected to receive funding are eligible for up to $1,800 toward the completion of an AAS degree or certificate. AAS degree and certificate programs include Accounting, American Sign Language, Automotive Technology, Behavioral Health/Human Services, Diagnostic Medical Imaging, Nursing, and Paralegal Studies. Note that funding is not limited to the AAS programs listed above, but includes all AAS programs.
Students, who are Philadelphia residents, meeting the following criteria will be considered for the Wanamaker Finish Line Scholarship:
- Student must be a Philadelphia resident
- Student began enrollment at the College within the last three years
- Student is pursuing an Associate in Applied Science degree or certificate
- Student has nine (9) or fewer credits remaining to earn his/her degree or certificate
- Student has maintained a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or better
- Student must submit an application to be considered. Applications include an essay, Student Data Form, and My Degree Path. All applications are reviewed by a scholarship committee and awards are made at the discretion of the committee.
For more information, please contact the Scholarship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.