Community College of Philadelphia makes it easy for you to transfer credits to a four-year college and save on tuition dollars, thanks to our Dual Admissions partnerships and transfer program agreements.
Explore your transfer options:
Spend the first two years here and earn your bachelor's degree for less — much less. Our transfer partnerships, called Dual Admissions agreements, with 17 colleges and universities in the region make it easy to transfer to another college after earning your associate's degree here. Plus, these partnerships include great scholarship opportunities!
Additional Transfer Agreements
Explore the many other transfer agreements we have in place with numerous colleges and universities from across the region and beyond. Whatever your transfer goals may be, we can help you get there.
Advantages of Dual Admissions
- Save on tuition by earning your associate’s degree here before you transfer
- Pay no application fee or penalties if you decide not to participate
- Qualify for scholarships and perhaps other savings
- Receive support services here and at your transfer college choice
- Meet the program requirements to reserve your place at the transfer college
- Enter your chosen college with junior status