Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to recognize and manage emotions and relationships. It's a pivotal factor in personal and professional success. IQ will get you in the door, but EQ will determine how successful you are in life. The truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference do so by connecting with others personally and emotionally.
This workshop focuses on the history of emotional intelligence, optimism, personal vision and values, and validating emotions in others. It teaches you techniques to understand, use and appreciate the role of EQ in the workplace.
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times|
Are you an organization looking to empower your workforce? If you are interested in providing customized training to your employees visit Contract Training to review all available training options or contact Peggy Dugan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.