Organizations must consider the safety and wellbeing of their employees when faced with a crisis, such as a natural disaster, terrorist attack or pandemic disease. Learn how businesses respond before, during and after crises and the critical role that Human Resource professionals play in this process. Explore both short-term and long-term responses, including management reorganizations and protocols for employees in essential and nonessential industries. This course also examines how effective communication strategies, health and wellness programs, insurance options, and government actions help businesses respond to and recover from crises.
- Distinguish between different kinds of crises and their impacts
- Summarize safety precautions taken before, during, and after crises
- Explain how crises affect workforces
- Describe effective communication strategies used during crises
- Explain management reorganizations used during crises
- Identify causes of stress and anxiety associated with crises
- Explain health and wellness programs for employees
- Describe available benefits and insurance changes
- Summarize how federal acts and government benefits impact businesses affected by crises
- Describe the role of human resources in facilitating workplace transitions
Upon registering, you have ninety (90) days to complete the program.
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Register to get started today!
Course Hours: 15 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.