This introductory-level course is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills. Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions. It may be the single most valuable skill that one can bring to any job, profession, or life challenge. Being able to ask the right questions, critique an argument, and logically dissect an issue occur constantly in the workplace and our lives.
- Define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic
- Understand the process of systemic problem-solving
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking
- Articulate common reasoning fallacies
- Engage in critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace
"I will be able to implement some of the elements of reasoning questions that are relevant to critical thinking. I feel confident in identifying fallacies as well. The material was well presented."
-- Marie, Introduction to Critical Thinking
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
|Register to get started today!||Online||$95|
Course Hours: 7 Hours
This workshop is offered through our continuing education online partner.