Work more efficiently by automating certain tasks and maintaining consistency between documents. Create more complex documents that include lists, tables, charts, graphics, and newsletter layouts. Plus, merge data into documents to personalize correspondence and address envelopes/labels.
Creating professional-looking documents can help you give your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings helps your organization reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization.
This class covers Microsoft Office Specialist Program exam objectives to help you prepare for the Word Associate (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-100 and Word Expert (Office 365 and Office 2019): Exam MO-101 certifications.
Please note: To ensure success, students need to be familiar with using personal computers and should have experience using a keyboard and mouse. Students should be comfortable working in a Windows environment and be able to manage information on the computer like opening and closing applications and managing files and folders. For those looking for fundamental computer competencies, we recommend the following course - Basic Computer Skills for the Workplace.
- Organize content using tables and charts
- Customize formats using styles and themes
- Insert content using quick parts
- Use templates to automate document formatting
- Control the flow of a document
- Simplify and manage long documents
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels
Workshops that complement this program include:
- Microsoft Word 2019 – Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Basic
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Intermediate
- Microsoft Excel 2019 – Advanced
Course Dates and Times
|Date and Times||Location||Course Cost/Fees|
Center for Business and Industry
|Fee: $179 (Tuition: $154, Downloadable Text: $25)|