Staffed by professional counselors, the College’s Counseling Center offers you free educational, career and personal counseling services. Counselors also assist both current students and graduates who wish to continue their education at another institution. Information discussed in counseling is kept strictly confidential.
Due to the Covid-19 health concerns, the Counseling department will have limited services and services will be available online or remotely. The Counseling Department understands this is a very difficult time for our students and we are here to support you. All new transfer students readmit students and students on academic probation must connect with counselors to register.
Academic Probation student’s registration begins on 3/23/2020. Please complete this form. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by a Counselor about registration and next steps.
New Transfer student’s registration begins 3/30/20. Please complete this form. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by a Counselor about registration and next steps.
Readmit student’s registration begins 3/30/20. Please complete this form. Once we receive your request, you will be contacted by a Counselor about registration and next steps.
Counselors can assist you in these areas:
- Improving study skills
- Balancing work and other responsibilities with school
- Withdrawing from school
- Changing majors
- Registering for courses (new transfer students, readmit students, and students on academic probation)
- Developing self-esteem, confidence and problem-solving skills
- Resolving conflicts and crises affecting school work
- Seeking other resources in the community
- Assessing and evaluating interests, values and abilities
- Exploring the world of work (salaries, educational and training requirements, employment outlooks)
- Relating interests, values and abilities to careers
- Making a career change
- Maximizing credit transfer
- Locating information on transfer schools
- Deciding when to apply for transfer
Walk-ins & Appointments
The Counseling Center is located in Room BG-07. Students without an appointment can see a counselor on a first-come, first-served basis for a 15-minute session. Students who need more time with a counselor can make an appointment for a private counseling session.
Hours & Locations
Fall and Spring semester hours:
Monday - Thursday
8:45 a.m. – 8 p.m.
8:45 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. (please call for summer hours)
Appointments can be made at the reception desk in the Bonnell Building, Room BG-07 or by calling 215.751.8169 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast Regional Center, Room 102
Call 215-516-3780 for hours.
Northwest Regional Center, Room 102
Call 215.516.3782 for hours.
West Regional Center, Room 132
Call 215.516.3781 for hours.