Community College of Philadelphia has awarded millions of dollars in scholarships to assist students with tuition, textbooks or transfer. Completing the scholarship application will allow you to be considered for nearly 100 scholarships.
50th Anniversary PROMISE Scholarship
Philadelphia High School Students: Here’s Your Chance to Attend College DEBT FREE
If you’re a Philadelphia high school student graduating in 2020, you may be able to pursue an associate degree at Community College of Philadelphia with no cost for tuition and fees starting with the Fall 2020 semester.
Complete with 15
Take four courses and enroll in a fifth course for free. Eligible students who enroll in four courses (minimum 12 credits) each semester can receive a scholarship that will fund an additional three-credit course.
Joseph and Marie Field Foundation Opportunity Scholarship
Finish what you started—debt free. If you were unable to attend college after high school or if you started at Community College of Philadelphia, but didn’t finish, this is your opportunity to earn an associate degree with us with no cost for tuition and fees.
How to Apply for Scholarships at the College
- You must be a current student or have applied for admission. If you have not yet applied for admission, you can apply online.
- After you apply, you will receive an email with your student identification number within 5 days. Use this number to create your MyCCP account and login to complete the scholarship application.
- Once you login to MyCCP click on the student Tab then Scholarship Awards. Complete the 2020-2021 scholarship application.
When completing the scholarship application, follow these helpful hints:
- Notify the individual who will be completing your recommendation as early as possible so he or she can be prepared.
- Carefully draft your essay in a Word document. Use correct grammar and punctuation, address topics concisely, and follow directions regarding essay length. Then, copy and paste your essay in the application.
- Save your application at any time and return later to continue.
- Review your online application thoroughly; you cannot change or access it once it is submitted.
- Your application will be used to determine eligibility for all scholarships throughout the entire academic year ending June 30. Applications must be submitted on a yearly basis.
Check out these websites to learn more about nationally available scholarships.
For more information, call the scholarship hotline at 215.496.6182 or email.